CENFIC is a non-profit entity, created in 1981. CENFIC’s main activity is the development of initial and continuous training in the field of construction. The expertise and activity of CENFIC include:
• Human resources training and consultancy.
• Vocational training of company owners, managers and technicians working in the construction industry.
• Training of worksite supervisors and coordinators.
• Development of capacities and skills of workers under the scope of continuous vocational training, specifically oriented towards health and safety, as well as energy saving.
• Initial vocational training of youngsters and unemployed people, in cooperation with social partners and the Portuguese Ministry of Education.
CENFIC’s mission is to prepare qualified professionals to fulfil the several tasks which are part of the Building Construction and Public Works Sector, through the development of Vocational Training.
Please indicate what type of organisation:
☒ Education and training providers